Version 1.0 (22/1/2015)
This template has been downloaded from:
Howard Wilson (https://github.com/watsonbox/cv_template_2004) with
extensive modifications by Vel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
LaTeX project which provides a template for preparing Bachelor/Master/PhD thesis in the Automatic Control and Systems Engineering department of UPB, Romania.
- The main file is thesis.tex.
- Localization options are governed by the switch between 'romanian' and 'english' options (mainly changes in table of contents name, bibliography name and the like).
- The type of report can be switched by selecting 'bachelor', 'master' or 'phd'. The only change is in the content of the titlepage.
This template follows the PhD dissertation guidelines by TGS at Northwestern in summer 2021. Or at least tries to.
Some required "features":
- 1 inch margins
- Page number at top right within margins
- No page number for title page
- Page number continues numerically in appendix
- Approval page is optional and in the appendix
Some extra features:
- List of tables/figures includes supplemental tables/figures
- Organize figures by chapter in folders
Plantilla para el Trabajo Fin de Grado de la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Está basada en las recomendaciones para el estilo IEEE de la Guía para el TFG elaborada por la Biblioteca de la Universidad.
This template is inspired by the already proposed datasheet template by Gebru et al. (2018) and slightly adapted to serve two main purposes: dataset usage in Machine Translation (MT) and dataset consumer-oriented. By doing so, we are making a call to the community to work on these datasheets, independently of being the dataset author.
Marta R. Costa-jussà and Roger Creus and Oriol Domingo and Albert Domínguez and Miquel Escobar and Cayetana López and Marina Garcia and Margarita Geleta