Diploma Thesis Template (unofficial pdfLaTeX version) - Dpt. of Computer Engineering - Technological Educational Institute of Peloponnese
há 8 anos
LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
Unofficial template (pdfLaTeX version) for typesetting graduate diploma theses - Department of Computer Engineering, Technological Educational Institute of Peloponnese, Greece.
- provides an option to switch between "classic" and "modern" appearance.
- the "printer" option provides a printer-friendly grayscale thesis version.
- the "watermark" option adds a watermark to indicate a draft copy of the thesis.
- the "histinit" option allows "historiated" initial chapter characters (in combination with the \InitialCharacter macro).
- add/remove the "hyperref" option to enable/disable hyperlinks within the produced PDF file: (if compiling offline, remember to delete the auxiliary files after adding/removing the "hyperref" option).
- add/remove the "noindex" option to disable/enable index generation (might be also helpful to speed-up online compilation).
- add/remove the "plain" option to disable tikz graphics in title page and part/chapter headers (might help to avoid compilation timeouts). Note that "plain" disables CD label and cover creation.
(Last update: Sept 29, 2015 ).
A XeLaTeX version of this template (recommended) is also available.
Based on a template by the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA).
Indicative text partially adopted from: I. Spyropoulou, An RDF schema-based peer-to-peer system, Diploma Thesis, NTUA, 2005
( Note that basic-plan Overleaf users may encounter "compile timeout" errors while trying to compile this template online.)